Tuesday, February 3, 2009

U B th’ High Way

ther’s 2 things that i love
words an’ music babee
words an’ music
shee-it, i wish
i had legs from here

2 ther an’ a high big
ass i wish
i had tits to match an’
long black-wild
hair an’ a smile that culd make

th erth swing open an' honee
when i’m with u thats how
i feel, like i’m queen of th wurld, six
feet tall an’ when i press

my body against u, we’re
right in tyme, cunt t cock we
stand smack tight against
each othr an’ my hips

are swingin swoop de doo
raz a ma taz, soo ee
i wantya babee yada ya
ooee. dont ya know i
smile all smirk an’ snide-wide

in yur ear, flick my tongue
on th side of yur neck, i cross
th street of yur lips, right
an’ left side of th drivr–
u bee th high way, an

i’ll take a drive in th country, jst
movin along takin in th fresh air,
th corn, animls in ther pure postcard
posin. an’ i might take

sum allurin sideroads, discovr
a pristine lake evn i know
th wurd, undress walkin randumly tward
or in de-creed order bottom t top

or top t bottom, but th point
is by th time i get
to lappin yur shores, i can’t wait
to thro myself in but i don’t, i tease
my ownself - toes in, toes out, up

to th calves, arm bendin over,
nipple jst submerged, ass kissin
th sun–oh honey my cunt
yearns, buzzin right up

an down for u, an’ when
yur on fire u know th words
r tru, my leg hurts, knee hurts 2, lisn
i’m sayin i need

2 go for a ride, take me
fast take me slow, fingr on
my belly, mind on what’s below
fuck me, stay

any which way, i’m tired
of this weed, that music, i’m out
of fuck an’ i’m so in
luv with u make my mind sing an’ if

i’m outta tune, tone deaf, disruptin
evn th clouds, honey I luv
yur voice, yur th sexiest man alive, u got
th biggest pair of balls in town, whethr

yur up or down, th look th grandnss
of yur prick nestled
in yur orange hair so I know this
must be heaven, remembr

that summer night u drove me clear
outta town i kept askin
where u takin me, laughin and giggling
an rubbin yur thigh with u grinnin

all the while like i nevr seen
since and the stars like heavens blanket
lyin ovr us, i drank like i was in the desert,
i jst wanna tell u th stars are hidin

under these covers, but if u tiptoe an
lift th corner, th one on th bottom
at th right, u’ll see stars shinin so bright
evn ur blind eye will blink cause it’s all

about fuck, th stars th music on a saturday
night, trees swayin like ripe asses, wind’s breath
flarin under skirts and dresses, it’s all
fuck and cock and reversing gravity
to come and come and come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writers lead such solitary lives. Please feel free to drop me a line or two.